An Exceptional Student Body
The quality and diversity of our student body is the result of a selective admissions process that draws students who have strong critical thinking skills and excel in a competitive atmosphere. You will be studying with some of the best and brightest students as you learn how to outthink, outperform, and outshine the competition.
No Student is Typical.
With our rigorous curriculum and innovative, real-world approach, St. Francis School of Law attracts the best and brightest students from the U.S.
- Exceptionally Educated: More than 60 percent of students attending St. Francis typically have a Ph.D. or master’s degree, and more than half typically hold other professional licenses.
- Impressive Alumni: Our student body has included graduates of Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, NYU, Dartmouth, the University of Pennsylvania, Thunderbird, Cornell, U.C. Berkeley, Stanford, INSEAD, and other esteemed institutions.
- Professional Experts: Many of our students work or have worked for Fortune 500 companies including Apple, Goldman Sachs, Hewlett-Packard, eBay, Morgan Stanley, Agilent Technologies, Oracle, and Biogen.
- Varied Backgrounds: Historically, more than 25 percent of our students hold degrees in engineering or hard sciences.
- Highly Experienced: With an average of more than 15 years of work experience, St. Francis students enjoy successful and established careers as executives, diplomats, engineers, financial professionals, and entrepreneurs, among others, in a broad range of industries.
Get Started Today
Take the first step in joining a network of experienced, educated professionals. Learn how St. Francis can help you move ahead in your career.