An Exceptional Student Body
The quality and diversity of our student body is the result of a selective admissions process that draws students who have strong critical thinking skills and excel in a competitive atmosphere. You will be studying with some of the best and brightest students as you learn how to outthink, outperform, and outshine the competition.
Cutting Edge. Real- World.
With our rigorous curriculum and innovative, real-world approach, St. Francis School of Law attracts the best and brightest students from the U.S.
- Generally, more than 70 percent of students attending St. Francis have a Ph.D. or master’s degree, and 30 percent already hold other professional licenses.
- Our student body has included graduates of Harvard, Princeton, Columbia, NYU, Dartmouth, the University of Pennsylvania, Thunderbird, Cornell, U.C. Berkeley, Stanford, INSEAD, and other esteemed institutions.
- Many of our students work or have worked for Fortune 500 companies including Apple, Goldman Sachs, Hewlett-Packard, eBay, Morgan Stanley, Agilent Technologies, Oracle, and Biogen.
- Historically, more than 25 percent of our students hold degrees in engineering or hard sciences.
- With an average of more than 15 years of work experience, St. Francis students enjoy successful and established careers as executives, diplomats, engineers, financial professionals, and entrepreneurs, among others, in a broad range of industries.
Get Started Today
Take the first step. Learn how St. Francis can help you move ahead in your career.