Charles Cresson Wood, J.D., St. Francis School of Law class of 2016, published his article Solving the Information Security & Privacy Crisis by Expanding the Scope of Top Management Personal Liability in the Notre Dame Law School Journal of Legislation. The article focuses on reforming information security and protecting privacy through imposition of personal liability on top management based on legal theories of negligence and recklessness.
- You Can’t Take It With You: Bar Exam Score Portability Examined
- St. Francis Graduates Dominate Very Tough February 2019 California Bar Exam
- Freedom for Haters, and Other Unconventional Ideas in American History
- Conquering Law School Exams – Top Ten Tips
- CASA: Home to Practical Training for Law Students
- Take Your Training in the New California Ethics Rules Online from the State Bar