College Choice has named St. Francis School of Law one of the top 35 online law schools in the nation. We are honored to be selected. St. Francis offers an online Juris Doctor program that prepares students to take the California State Bar exam. As the article points out, we are the only non-profit fully online law school offering a J.D. in the country. The College Choice selection confirms that we are one of few programs on the list teaching courses live, allowing students to ask questions of their instructors in real time. The review indicates “It is the perfect school for students who are interested in an intimate, online education.” Congratulations to the St. Francis School of Law administration, faculty, staff, and students for this achievement!
- You Can’t Take It With You: Bar Exam Score Portability Examined
- St. Francis Graduates Dominate Very Tough February 2019 California Bar Exam
- Freedom for Haters, and Other Unconventional Ideas in American History
- Conquering Law School Exams – Top Ten Tips
- CASA: Home to Practical Training for Law Students
- Take Your Training in the New California Ethics Rules Online from the State Bar