Prof. Michael White recently published an article entitled Physician-Assisted Dying: Developments in State Law in the ABA GP Solo Magazine. Prof. White addresses the End of Life Option Act, newly California law permitting the terminally ill to request that a physician prescribe a lethal medication for self- administration. The article describes the process through which California became the fifth state to permit such assistance, as well as the specifics regarding what is permitted by the new law, which continues to be controversial. Prof. White also describes the experience with a similar statute in Oregon.
- You Can’t Take It With You: Bar Exam Score Portability Examined
- St. Francis Graduates Dominate Very Tough February 2019 California Bar Exam
- Freedom for Haters, and Other Unconventional Ideas in American History
- Conquering Law School Exams – Top Ten Tips
- CASA: Home to Practical Training for Law Students
- Take Your Training in the New California Ethics Rules Online from the State Bar